| Students are expected to:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts.
- Keep uniforms neat and clean
- Quietly prepare for class.
- Show respect by bowing to flags and instructors when entering and leaving training grounds.
- Behave and do not disturb the class in session.
- Attend class on a regular and consistent schedule.
- Make arrangements with instructors for make-up classes.
- Show effort and team spirit during class.
- Practice and exercise at home.
- Develop and maintain a positive, and well-disciplined attitude.
- While free-sparring, the following mandatory protective gear must be worn: head gear, kicking boots, groin protector and mouth piece.